How to Update Your Email Address on BackStage.com
Casting Directors/Employers Only:
1) Visit BackStage.com/findtalent and click on the "Casting Center Toolbox" button.
3) From there you'll be able to easily update your primary (billing/password-reminder) email address and the alternate email address you use to collect resume submissions. Plus, you can use this page to update your name, address, username, password, job title, etc.
4) If you need to update the email address that you have associated
with a Resume Alert Agent or a Public Company Profile, then please
click on the related options within your Casting Center Toolbox,
updating each of your Alerts and Profiles individually.
5) If you need to update an email address associated with a particular casting/job notice that is currently live on BackStage.com, then please send a note to the Back Stage Casting Department. An editor at Back Stage will have to make this change for you, since live casting/job notices are locked from public editing.
2) After logging in, the “Log In” button on the homepage will turn into a “Manage Account” button.
3) Click on the Manage Account button.
4) On the Manage Account screen, click on the “Update Personal Info” link.
5) Change your email address.
6) Click the “Update Contact Info” button.
7) Your new email address will be saved to your subscription account.
8) Go back to BackStage.com and visit the Casting part of the website (such as your Toolbox, Saved Searches, or Multimedia Resumes page). Your new email address will then be automatically carried over to the Casting part of your account (including your Casting Alert email agents and your Resume contact info).
9) You can also update many of your other Subscription Account details via the "Manage Account" screen (including your password, name, shipping address, etc.). However, most of these changes will not effect your BackStage.com Multimedia Resumes, which must be updated individually.
10) Note: Updating a username is complex and requires that you to send a request to Subscriber Services at email@example.com. When you update a username, your Back Stage Subscription Account may become disconnected from your Saved Casting Searches, Alerts, and Multimedia Resumes; if this happens, please send a note to the Back Stage Casting Department, requesting to have your new username connected to your old casting/resume data. Make sure to include both your old and your new usernames in your request, so that Back Stage will be sure to link the correct accounts and data.
- Back Stage FAQ - Answers to 10 of Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Top 10 Frequently Asked Subscription Questions - Back Stage Print & Online Customer Service Help
- Email, Alert, and Inbox Help
- "Find Talent" Casting Center/Employer Account FAQ
- Customer Service FAQ
-- Luke Crowe, National Casting Editor, Back Stage